Sunday, March 4, 2012

The 5 golden excuses

I sat in class this week thinking about what I was suppose to answer when my teacher asked me where my vocab was. I didn't answer. Therefor I thought this might be helpful for other exchange students in future cases you do something stupid and need to get out of it fast:

5.
When your host family is freaking out because you served them food for dinner that made them all sick.
- No, no, no. In (insert country) "Best Before 1-11-2012" means "Best Before 1st of November, 2012"

4.
In school when you curse out loud.
- In (insert country) we all have tourettes.

3.
When you were supposed to be home 7 hours ago.
- I was running on (insert time zone in your original country) time.

2.
When you haven't done your home work.
. Oh, in (insert country) we never turn it in. We just... ehm.. make our home work and burn it?

1.
When people ask you, if you did it.
¿Yo no hablo Inglés?

No comments:

Post a Comment