Thursday, February 2, 2012

American Influence

See, now why do people on my own age have to go ahead and get tattoos and drive cars and do all the things I can't do for another year? I can't help it but sometimes I imagine I'm driving the car when I'm sitting next to the driver...

And then there's the army. At first I was like: "Heck no, you get killed and stuff!"
But then I thought about it and it seems pretty awesome! I wish I could just go ahead and do it like my peers but no, no, no. I have to wait. and wait. and wait...

One of my friends just signed up for the next eight years and another doing it for the next 4 years and I don't know what people think about that but I think it's pretty dang bold to just go ahead and do such a thing!

And then there's the tattoos...
Dang it they just look so freaking cool and awesome and I could go on forever. My Mom would probably freak out but when I turn 18 it doesn't matter (unless she tells me to move out if I get one. Then I'm screwed...)

And there's a bunch of other things I'd like to do but these two are the one's roaming my head for the time being.

I just hope the next thing won't be the desire to joining the Circus.
All though it seems pretty interesting now that I think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment