Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's on!

For those of you who have read the comments probably have an idea what this is about.
A website called http://www.lexiophiles.com have an annual contest where the top 100 exchange blogs are nominated, voted and chosen. Someone chose to nominate me and I have no clue who it is but thank you alot for nominating me!

Anyrays the fact that I got nominated made me think I better do my best and honor the nominator and everybody who feels the same way. That's also the reason I made some re-designs and improvements. That being said let's get this thing going!
I'll post every single day of the competition to give you a better feeling of my blog and what it's all about. If you liked what you read and you want to support me click the picture below and vote for my "Blog of Niels" or even subscribe to this channel if you like.

 Vote the best IX12 blog

On the website you just click on my blog, then go down and click the "vote" button it only takes like 6 seconds.
I literally tried to see how fast I could do it.

Btw I've made a "videos" page where videos of all sorts of things will be staying and I just uploadet a new one from Florida and if this is you're first time what are you still doing here? start scrollin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment