Tuesday, August 2, 2011

So many things

Since the last time I wrote, there has been alot of epic scthuff going around (alot!!) !!! (so many exclamation marks) First I am proud to tell you that I have mastered the art of doing a back flip and a front flip on my trampoline!!!

Okay enough with the fooling around it's serious time!
I also achieved the danish certificate of proficiency in yachting... that means i get to sail boaties!

It was really fun sailing despite the fact that I went asleep at two o'clock just to get up 4 hours later to get ready for class. We spent five hours of theory and after a danish lunch, containing rye bread and cucumbers we headed to the boats. The really awesome part of the day was when we passed another ship called: "Fulton".
I thought: "Haven't I heard that name before?". Then I yelled: "PHILLIP, PHILLIP!".
I recalled my cousin saying something about sailing in a big boat with alot of other youngsters.
I hurried down to the radio and called on Fulton
This part will be in danish because of the content:
*Kaptajn - Det er Fulton hvad så?
*Niels - Du snakker med Niels Brandt jeg ville vide om I har en dreng ombord ved navn Phillip Brandt?
*Kaptjan - Ja, hvis dit navn er Brandt så må du nok hellere få skaffet et nyt HØHØ! (haha, den har jeg godt nok aldrig hørt før) Men jeg skal se om jeg kan få fat i ham. høhø...
*Niels - Øhh, tak..
*Phillip - Hallo det er Phillip
*Niels - FÆTTEEEEEER!
*Phillip - FÆTTEEEEEER!
*Personlig snak
*Niels - Brugte de også "Brandt-joken" på dig?
*Phillip - Ja.....
*Fætterfarvel

I was really thrilled about bumping in to my cousin in the middle of the sea! What are the odds?
After all this yayness and meeting..ness I remembered, that I still nedded to make 10.000 and had a depression and went out tgo my trampoline to practice my non-human-like skills

But that's a looong time ago!
At this point there are two days till the New York trip and a year in the US!
Haven't really had time to write until now and the stuff above me is a couple of weeks old...
but I'm back in blogging mode now! I've said goodbye to alot of people and I can't believe that I'm leaving in 2 days! I'll try to spare all the sentimental cliché's and focus on other things.

Like my permanent host family! The Odle's they are nice and friendly and my host dad loves fishing and hunting so when I come back to Denmark I'll be a true beast!

I will try to write twice every week but at there's alot of things at this point soooo.

And to all of you exchange students who are reading this, I wish you alot of "exchanging" and a fun year!

No comments:

Post a Comment