Saturday, July 2, 2011

I made a blog

Welcome

So after alot of thinking I decided to make a blog! First I would like to start off by saying this blog will be in
English! Due to non-Danish speaking parts of ma familia and because it helps me improve my own Englisch.
I guess starting with the purpose of this blog would be a smart way of doing it:

I'm travelling  to Indiana, U.S.A
for a year as an exchange student. I don't know a whole lot of the place yet, other then I'm going to stay at the Medbourns - a friendly family with four kids including one on my own age. I wrote to them two weeks ago, for the second time, but haven't gotten any reply yet (they're probably busy!)
I, myself have three siblings: Anna, Oliver and Christopher. Their all pretty young compared to my ancient age of sixteen!

It all started when some of my friends went to America as exchange students last year. I thought that I'd rather go to america then stay a year on a boarding school in Denmark. Here I am a year later writing about it.
I thought making this blog, would be a tool for my family and friends to keep track of me, and my adventures.
It's difficult making one, cuz' you're alwasy thinking about how people will react to what you write, but in the end, I just told myself to go with the flow and write about what I want.
This blog will currently be handling the issues of how I am going to get 10.000 DKK in a month, the goodbye to friends, family and girlfriend and my approach to this whole American thing. I'll probably start throwing all kinds of schtuff in here weekly, so prepare!



No comments:

Post a Comment