Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hawai'i

Just a brief post to sum up for the past days
IX12 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2012
First I wanna say thank you guys for the support and for getting me on the top 100 list!!
When I received the mail saying that I was on it I was literally jumping from bed to bed yelling: "YEAH"
THANK YOU!!

Then I'd like to tell you I'll be doing my first Vlog on Hawaii. That's gonna be... interesting...
Jokes aside I have a couple of ideas on how it's gonna go.

Third off - Hawaii is beautiful!! But I won't give you guys too much info on it - you're gonna have to wait for the Vlog to come out once I get home.

Last but not least, my Danish roomie and I wrote about the first day in a blog that's hosted by our organization and there's a bunch of cool pics and scthuff so check it out, link's down below.

Aloha and Mahalo (bye and thanks)


Link for Hawaii blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment