Wednesday, November 2, 2011

STS-nightmare!

So STS, my exchange organization is being pretty much exposed as a bad company in the Danish media now.. Dangit it, two exchange kids from Denmark who are in South Africa right now are apparently risking their lives every single day with risk of rape and assault... That pretty much sucks to hear and I just really don't know what to say about it other than I'm terribly sorry for those two people. I can't really say: "Don't go to South Africa! It's a bad place with bad people and they will all kill and rape you!" Because that's not true but these kids have been placed in la créme de la créme of bad society in that country. On the other hand... Could you imagine Coca Cola saying: "Hey kids! our drink makes your teeth decay!" Not really. The same thing goes for STS and right now all I can say is here's the proof that there's no guarantee that you end up living with the right people the first time... All you can do is really try one more time. If that doesn't work God forbid you won't find another solution! Anyways I hope that these two persons find a solution to their problems and that STS will do a better job next time (which they probably won't)

If you wanna watch the video( I recommend you understand Danish ) here's the link:
http://dr.dk/kontant

No comments:

Post a Comment